SHARE
PRESS ARTICLE

CFAO Motors becomes the sole distributor
of Mitsubishi Fuso in Nigeria.

CFAO
MOTORS is now the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Fuso Commercial vehicles in
Nigeria.  This was disclosed by Mr Thomas
Pelletier (Managing Director – CFAO Automotive Equipment & Services) at a
press conference on the 21st July at their Ijora head office. The MD
stated “I am proud and happy about this development. This gives us the
opportunity to take the brand to new heights in Nigeria. At present the most
well known product from the Mitsubishi Fuso line up is the Canter truck
which is the market leader in its segment due to its reliability, ruggedness
and low maintenance cost. We plan to introduce the complete range of Mitsubishi
Fuso trucks and buses to the Nigerian market. Our customers can expect the same
quality and reliability in our new range of bigger trucks.”

Operational
in Nigeria since 1902, CFAO is committed to providing customers with a sales and
service experience of international standard. With branches nationwide CFAO
Motors is fully equipped to support the FUSO brand’s long term vision. All FUSO
vehicles sold by CFAO Motors come with manufacturer’s warranty and are
supported by comprehensive after sales backup with genuine spare parts in its
branches and dealer outlets.

About CFAO Group

CFAO is a front-ranking specialized distributor and preferred
partner of major international brands, serving the high-potential equipment,
healthcare and consumer goods markets in Africa and the French overseas
territories. CFAO is present in 36 countries – including 33 in Africa – and
seven in the French overseas territories. The Group had a headcount of 11,600
at end-2013.

In 2013, CFAO generated consolidated revenue of €3,628 million and
recorded recurring operating income of €269 million.

 

CFAO is listed on NYSE Euronext in Paris.

 

About Mitsubishi
FUSO

Mitsubishi Fuso
Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is one of Asia’s leading commercial vehicle
manufacturers. In 2013, the company sold a total of about 172,400 vehicles including
light- medium and heavy-duty trucks and buses.

With a history
dating to 1932, Mitsubishi Fuso today is a leader with a strong footprint in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East with its business covering
more than150 markets around the world.

Daimler AG owns 89.29% of MFTBC shares. The remaining 10.71% of
shares are held by various Mitsubishi group companies.
MFTBC is an integral part of the Daimler Trucks Division of Daimler AG.

L-R: Dr. Oscar Odiboh, Communication Consultant CFAO Group, Mr. Thomas Pelletier, Managing Director, CFAO Automotive Nigeria, Mr. Kunle Jaiyesimi, Deputy Managing Director, CFAO Motors and Mr. Kehinde Amao, Area Manager, CFAO Motors during the unveiling of CFAO Motors’ sole distributorship of MITSUBISHI FUSO in Lagos.

 

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here