Before you embark on a journey, there are certain things you must put into considerations for a safe trip. To ensure you arrive your destination you must have to plan the Journey and observe the rules of the road
• Plan the route and give yourself enough time to reach the destination.
• Use a GPS navigation tool or a road atlas to plan your trip in advance.
• Have the peace of mind.
• Do not get stranded without fuel – Always plan ahead where you will re-fuel.
• Plan rest stops along the way and if you are travelling with kids.
• Always ensure that a friend or family member, who is not travelling with you, is aware of the route that you are planning to travel. Ideally you should also update them on your progress of the journey and let them know when you have reached your destination safely.
• Try to avoid driving after dark if possible.
• Expect others not to be as obedient to the law as yourself.