Nissan Canada has invited us to the expected Canadian launch of the new 2018 Nissan LEAF in Ottawa recently. The world’s best-selling electric car has been improved in many ways.
His new exterior look is probably what has struck me the most this year. And the spacious and modern interior is just as worthy of mention.
If you want to discover a pretty electric city car that fulfills its mandate and is among the most affordable electric vehicles on the market, I invite you to listen to my full video on the LEAF 2018 here!
In the meantime, here are the versions offered to us this year by the manufacturer:
Nissan LEAF S 2018: Starting from $ 35,998
- Camera reversing
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heating volante
Nissan LEAF SV 2018: Starting from $ 39,598
- Equipment of the S version
- NissanConnect with navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Electric driver seat and lumbar support
- 17 inch alloy wheels
Nissan LEAF SL 2018: Starting from $ 41,998
- Equipment of the SV version
- Seat leather seats
- Screen display of the smart perimeter
- High-end BOSE audio system with 7 speakers
- Heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals