The bicycle is a good opportunity to transport you at night, however, your caution should be greater because the visibility, both yours and that of the other actors of mobility , is complicated.
Advantages of riding a bicycle at night
- If your city has bike paths or special routes for bicycles, they will be freer and clearer.
- The traffic at night will not be as chaotic as in the day. With your bike you will find alternate routes and you will mobilize faster .
- As in the day, you will save money on transportation and other expenses.
- You will not suffer from burns on your face, neck and hands because the sun will not be your company on trips.
Disadvantages of riding a bicycle in the day
- If the roads are not in optimal conditions, it will be more difficult for you to see gaps and higher the probability of suffering an accident.
- Driving with caution and at low speed will give you more reaction options.
- Remember that there is less visibility because the light is less .
- It is important that you use additional lights on the helmet and the bike to improve visibility.
- If you move late at night, you will face the reluctance of some drivers to comply with traffic regulations.
- Respect traffic signals to avoid inconveniences.
- In cities where the weather is cold, night can become a problem if you do not stay warm.
- Currently in the market you will find clothing options for this type of climate. Acquire yours.
- The lack of light in some sectors can make your trip a little insecure. Try to always take safe places and with a good crowd.